Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Rumor Has It


So it has been brought to my attention that rumors are spreading like an unstoppable plague in the mists of the unfortunate others who spend their days engulfing each and every word. It saddens me that peoples lives may be so petty that they live in the stories that they make up of other individuals just to entertain their own minds. Rumors are loud whispers of lies that feed on misinterpreted truths. They may be recycled and most probably project the actual truth of the person projecting them like fire in the wind. For a plausible rumor may be a lot easier to believe than the truth itself.

Not knowing the full extent of the damage you may cause it pleases me to say I am a rock that words could never crack or crumble. I AM the ruler of my own decisions and at least I may praise the people who raised me into a strong independent woman that would never be phased by such menial acts. So I bow down to my parents for the fantastic job they have done and to all my Jordanian friends as I am sure they know exactly where I am coming from. For the only persons whose opinions really matter are those of the ones closest to us and those who would not judge us if your lies were the actual reality. For judgment is a verdict and of a verdict you cannot escape.

Not a tear has been shed and I humbly take you off your pedestal of undeserved glory. For one thing we have all learned as young children is karma WILL come back and bite you in the ass, and when it does you will remember exactly as to why. So I thank you for giving me the inspiration to write again and I hope you share this with the rest of the rumor advocates so that  rumors may be put to rest. This is your undeniable truth. In the end I can only thank you for the only worse thing than being talked about is not being talked about at all. Amen to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment