Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Leaving


I have learned that if you must leave a place that you have lived in and loved in and a place where you have shined the most memories and where all your days are buried deep. Leave it by sneaking out the backdoor and not the grand exit. Don’t turn back but reflect and never believe that a memory is better than the minute your standing in at this precise moment because it doesn’t compare. Passed years are safe, whilst the future is an unknown never-ending cave with a light switch that may turn on and upon turning on this switch you will discover the sense of it all.

Well, here at last, dear friends, on the shores of the Sea comes the end of a long peaceful wave. A wave where I have made some of the most learning and growing and none of this could have been accomplished without the confidence of certain crowns. My friends, my family who have supported me through every tidal of this perplexing passageway, where times have been immense and others have been filled with clouds of heartbreak and pain which we have shared and marched through with our heads held high as we do not weep as not all tears are an evil. We have traveled through energy and peace even with terrible mistakes and magnificent triumphs and realizations. But every fleeting instant was an implication to something bigger and better. To have been allowed to walk into, under, over, through, and above all failures and battles has brought me here.

Now it is my time to go and it feels strange to leave the people you love but also to leave the person you are now, because you will never be this person again. My dear friends I applaud you for being who you have been and the crown now goes to you as each and everyone of you I take a piece of with me. I know nothing stays as it is and every wave is different and knowing this I can start my new mystic journey to another shore. To leave after all is not the same as to be left and to be left is not to forget. For forget I shall not and remember I will always.

No comments:

Post a Comment